Havila Partners is a Corporate Finance structure established in Europe and African continent for 20 years.
Our Rep Office in Brussels becomes a full-fledged company in Belgium and is looking for employees in our business.
Due to the continued growth we are seeking Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Financial Analysts to join our team in Brussel.
Our research concerns the following departments:
- M & A / LBO
- Business support for equity fundraising
- Assistance to companies in the framework of ICO’s
Your place of work will be in Brussels with the possibility of interventions in the neighboring countries of Belgium (mainly Benelux / UK / France / Germany)
You will play an integral role on our Investment Banking team, providing quantitative and analytical support for buy- and sell-side transactions and other financial advisory services like fundraising and Ico’s.
- Support deal teams in the execution of merger and acquisition transactions and corporate finance advisory assignments from start to finish, working closely with Partners, Managing Directors, and outside advisors.
- Assist in the preparation of financial models, business valuations and other materials to be used in presentations and as support for deal processes.
- Assist in the preparation of confidential information memoranda to be utilized in transactions, Draft situation analyses, pitch materials, management presentations and term sheets in support of M&A assignments
- Advise both strategic and private equity buyers and sellers on alternative strategies for acquisition, disposition, and restructuring of businesses.
- Conduct industry and company-specific due diligence and research in support of transaction activities and new business generation.
- Interact directly with Partners and Managing Directors on matters related to client and engagement management by working on proposals and participating in sales meetings.
- Contribute to the development and communication of proposals and advice to current and prospective clients
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having strong attention to detail
- Maintain open lines of communication between deal team and potential M&A buyers/sellers, including maintaining the data room and coordinating management meetings
- Fluent English/Franch/Dutch
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in professional corporate finance advisory functions, investment banking, commercial banking, consulting, and/or public accounting due diligence.
- Strong financial modeling, financial analysis, and business valuation experience.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A strong work ethic, detail orientation and a passion for excellence
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the « big picture » as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- Organized and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects/priorities in a time critical, fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule as projects dictate.
And us for you?
- We also like to offer a career opportunity to young graduates
- We like to listen to the generation you represent because it pushes us to question many economic models and our way of life
And so ?
Do you believe that you meet our common expectations?
Are you willing to participate in new challenges and ready to live a professional adventure in a world of disruption and perpetual questioning?
Are you as curious about our world as rigorous about the principles that govern human relationships?
Send your resume and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org,